Woe.


Featured Items

Dead Doll - Woe Sweater. I'm honestly so happy that we have a handful of creators that are bringing some of the more iconic looks from 'Wednesday' into SL! The sweater and blouse combo is really versatile - the sweater has 16 (!!) color options and the shirt can be worn in black or white. Rigged for Maitreya, Legacy and Reborn. Available at Equal10, which opened on the 10th and runs through Jan 5th.

Chemical Princess - Thingies Xmas. Yes, it's Thing! He's got two skin options and also comes with a little (and optional!) Christmas hat. You can find him at Abstrakt, which opened on the 15th and runs through Jan 5th.

Additional Items

RAMA Salon - Wednesday Hair

Conviction - Skylar Eyes (in dark brown)

Astralia - Outcast High School Dorm skybox, at Equal10

::Static:: - Cathedral Candles (in Natural Wax)

Warpaint - Lip Nectar (I turned the opacity to 50% for this look)

(And yes, I made a shape specifically for this look, for Ceylon. I don't see myself using it again, so if you like it and would like a copy just IM me)


 

Comments

Popular Posts