Smile, Dear.

 


We wish you the best in surviving this holiday season.

Featured Items

Salt & Pepper - Santa Gown. I hope Salt can forgive me for using this as an opportunity to turn a dark corner...  This stunning ballgown has a satin finish with a fur trim. The gown has a handful of color options, including four separate options for the fur. This dress is rigged for: Lara, Lara Petite, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Reborn, Reborn Juicy, Gen X Classic and Gen X Curvy. The best part? This dress is a FREE fatpack gift at the Holiday Hop & Shop, which is open now and runs until Jan. 2nd. Here's your sleigh!

Quills & Curiosities - Floo Powder Fireplace Garland and Wreath. Okay so crediting this is going to be a little odd; bear with me... About a week ago I featured this beautiful item in a post... but I took a photo of the fireplace without the wreaths or garland. What can I say - I wasn't quite ready for the holidays! The garland and wreath behind me come in that pack; they come with several options for the greenery, ribbons and lights. You can find the fireplace set in the mainstore.


Additional Items

Lemony (left):

Wings - ER1208 hair, at Anthem

Random.Matter - Ulyana Set (choker and earrings), at Collabor88

persephone - eye overlay (01)

sacrilege - sanguinaire vampiris (blood layers)

::Static:: - Candyshank, at Holiday Hop & Shop

spek (right):

Vango - Hank hair

Cold Ash - Raphael Shirt (white-bloodied), Miles Casual Chinos (Black)

duckie - Signet Ring

Background:

Backbone - Flickering Christmas Tree, at Santa, Inc.

Fancy Decor - Garnet Wingback Chair, Legacy Frames set

Varonis - Dornenburg Scene (I should note, I added a wallpaper texture to the wall! The wallpaper is from Palette and it's from the Helen Mythic 2 pack)









Comments

Popular Posts